Annual General Meeting
The eighth Annual General Meeting of the Group will be held in the Craster Memorial Hall on Monday, 18th November, 2013 at 7.00 p.m. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. To receive any apologies for absence.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the annual General Meeting held on 19th November, 2012 as a correct record.
3. To consider any matters arising from the Minutes.
4. To elect the Officers and Committee members. The Committee is currently comprised as follows:
Robert has indicated that he does not wish to continue as Chairman and is not seeking re-election. The remaining members are willing to serve for the forthcoming year. We therefore need a volunteer to take over as Chairman, and also some “new blood” on the Committee as it is likely that other members may not wish to continue after next year. So if you want our Group to have a future please come forward! Nominations for any of the above posts should be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later than 4th November, 2013.
5. To receive the Annual Accounts, to appoint the Auditor and to agree the subscription for the coming year.
6. To receive a report from Peter Howard on the proceedings of the Craster Local History Research Group.
6. To consider any other matters of business. Items for discussion under this heading must be given in writing to the Hon Secretary not later than 7 days before the meeting.
The formal meeting will be followed by a Social Gathering with refreshments in the Jolly Fisherman.